This pumpkin bunting by @mayasmoonplay is easy to make with the children! String them to twine or ribbon to make a garland or use them for any creative purpose you can dream up.
What you will need:
String or Ribbon
Pumpkin Paper Plates
1. Find paper plates that have pumpkins on. These can be sourced online or from the Halloween section in shops.
2. Cut around the pumpkins on the paper plates.
3. Using a hole punch, put holes at the top of the pumpkins.
4. Put string or ribbon through the holes, before hanging up outside or indoors.
5. You could use other paper plate designs to make different autumn or Halloween bunting with the pumpkins.
Share your pumpkin bunting with us for a chance to be featured on our social media channels. Simply tag #LifeatPlay!