This vegan chocolate cheesecake by @Raisingsmallreaders is perfect as a treat during Christmas!
What you will need:
228g Coconut Cream (Chilled)
2 Tbsp Icing Sugar
1 ½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
3 Packs of Oreo Biscuits
3 Tbsp Dairy Free Margarine
228g Vegan Cream Cheese
30g Caster Sugar
Cake Tin (Loose Base)
1. Chill 228g of coconut cream overnight. Drain the liquid from the coconut cream and combine with 1 tbsp of icing sugar and ½ tsp of vanilla extract.
2. Add another tbsp of icing sugar and place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
3. Crush 21 Oreos and mix with 3 tbsp of melted margarine.
4. Put into a cake tin and press into the edges. Put into the freezer.
5. Add 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 228g of vegan cream cheese and 30g of caster sugar. Mix until light and creamy.
6. Roughly chop 10 Oreos and add to the cream cheese mixture. Mix with the coconut whip and spread evenly over the frozen Oreo base.
7. Free for an hour before decorating. Enjoy!
Share your Christmas crafts and recipes with us for a chance to be featured on our social media channels. Simply tag #LifeatPlay!