Make this delicious candy cane bark by @Raisingsmallreaders! All you need is white chocolate, milk chocolate and candy canes for this fun Christmas recipe.
What you will you need:
Bar of White Chocolate
Bar of Milk Chocolate
1. Melt white and milk chocolate over the hob or in the microwave.
2. Spoon onto greaseproof paper once melted.
3. Blend or smash three candy canes.
4. Sprinkle over the blended candy canes.
5. Add broken pieces of candy canes for decoration.
6. Chill overnight.
7. Break the chocolate into shards and put into a jar.
8. These are great to be given as a gift or eaten with hot chocolate. Simply tie a ribbon around the jar and add a tag. Enjoy!
Share your Christmas crafts and recipes with us for a chance to be featured on our social media channels. Simply tag #LifeatPlay!