Swings & Climbing Frames
Start Your Adventure...About Our Wood
Use the search box to find the product you are looking for.
Privacy & Security
Plum are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you.
Use and collection of personal information
In general you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. If, however, you use our site you will need to register and you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on a computer or otherwise.
We may use information that you provide:
- • To register you with our website and to administer it.
- • For assessment and analysis e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- • Name
- • Contact information including email address
- • Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- • Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect please see our cookies policy
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- • Internal record keeping.
- • We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- • We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- • From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All payments processed through this website are done through PayPal, and the payment process occurs on their secure system.
All pages on our website that require you to input personal data are secured with a 256bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security certificate with Extended Validation. This protects your data and keeps it hidden when entering it.
Credit card security & SSL
We will never store your credit card information. All credit card and payment information is processed directly through PayPal and is 100% secure. This website protects your personal information by providing a secure socket layer (SSL) which is present on all data input pages. This provides the 'padlock' that you can see in your address bar and protects using 256-bit encryption.back to top