We know that from time to time your trampoline may need some parts changing or updating to prolong the life of the product.
By choosing genuine approved Plum spare parts for your trampoline, you are ensuring the perfect fit, integrity and performance. Spare parts purchased via our website have the Plum stamp of approval!
To help you find your trampoline spare part as quickly as possible, we have put together a simple trampoline parts guide.
1. Know your trampoline model? Find your spare part on the product page
- If you know the name of your item, simply use the search bar on our website to find your product as quickly as possible.
- Select the spares tab located underneath the product image
- Click the button to find your compatible spares
2. Not sure what your trampoline model is? Use our spare parts finder to locate the correct replacement part
The spare parts finder can be located using the main menu on our website home page.
How to use our spare parts finder…
- Enter the product code into the spare part finder search bar
- The code for your trampoline should be 9 characters long (with the exception of the In-ground trampolines)
- You can find your product code on your sales invoice (shown as SKU code), if you purchased through the Plum website
- Trampolines made by us from 2014 onwards include a sticker, with the product code, this can be found on one of the trampoline legs
3. What if my spare part is unavailable or has been discontinued?
- You can find out if your replacement part has been discontinued (due to the age of the product) by visiting the product page.
- If an alternative replacement part is available, it will be linked on the product page
- If the item is showing as ‘not in stock’ please see the estimated restock date on the product listing. You can also sign up to stock notifications for this part, to be the first to be notified of your parts availability.
4. What if I couldn’t find my spare part through these methods?
In the rare case that you cannot find spare parts for your trampoline using these methods, our help centre has been created to help customers with all enquiries regarding our products.
If you need further help then please contact us here, and we will come back to you as soon as possible.